Date: June 3
Time: 8:30 for teachers
9:00 for students
9:30 for families setting up.
10:00 the celebration begins
- Families with children in grades Pre-k and Kinder organize the setting-up.
- Families with children in 1st grade help at the food and drink table.
- Families with children in 2nd and 3rd help with cleaning-up.
Families bring a meal or refreshments to share (5 people). All dishes must be ready to eat. No microwave or oven available.
- Pre-K 3: bottled water.
- Pre-K 4: paper goods (100 plates, 100 cups, 100 forks/spoons)
- Kinder and First grade: main course.
- Second grade: Fruits, salads and desserts.
- Third grade: bottled water, juice, and other refreshments (each child brings 3 big bottles/18 cans).
SUMMER VACATION BEGINS FOR PRE-K-3rd GRADE.