Date: June 10
Time: 8:30 for teachers
9:00 for students
9:30 for families setting up.
10:00 the celebration begins
- Families with children in 4th grade and Spanish1 organize the setting-up.
- Families with children in 5th grade help at the food and drink table.
- Families with children in Middle School help with cleaning-up.
Families bring a meal or refreshments to share (5 people). All dishes must be ready to eat. No microwave or oven available.
- 4th Grade and Spanish 1: main course.
- 5th Grade: Fruits, salads and desserts.
- Middle School: bottled water, juice, and other refreshments (each child brings 3 big bottles/18 cans).
- Upper School: paper goods (100 plates, 100 cups, 100 forks/spoons).
Summer vacation begins at 12:30