- Date: Dec. 16
- Time: 8:30 for teachers.
- 9:00 for students.
We will have our Winter Celebration from 10am to 12pm. No afternoon celebration.
- Families with children in grades Pre-k-2nd organize the setting-up.
- Families with children in 3rd grade 4th grade help at the food and drink table.
- Families with children in Fifth, Middle and Upper School help with the cleaning-up.
Families bring a meal or refreshments to share (5 people). All dishes must be ready to eat. No microwave or oven available.
- Pre-K 3: bottled water.
- Pre-K 4: desserts
- Kinder/First grade: main course.
- Second, Third and Fourth grade: fruits, salads.
- Fifth, Middle (6th, 7th, 8th): bottled water, juice, and other refreshments (each child brings 3 big bottles/18 cans).
- Upper (AP Spanish Language and Culture): desserts.